Thursday, January 6, 2011

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

hey people. sorry for not updating this blog. ive just started my new sem here in malacca. :) everything went pretty well so far. so i guess its not too late for me to wish all of you a Happy New Year! i hope this year brings tons of luck to all of you !

so i celebrated my new year  at the curve with friends. had my dinner with my family at Saba Restaurant . its an Arabic Restaurant . The food was niceeeeee.!  so there were so many ppl at the curve. it was crowded as hell! but thankfully the fireworks satisfied us ! at last ! :))
actually i gtg, gonna go finish off my assignments :) . so here are the pictures. enjoyyyy!

                                                                this is the chicken and beef. 

                              this is the salad. eat with humus if im not mistaken, and sort of pita bread

                                                                    The Crowd

                                                                     foreigners were also there
most of them were playing with this " bubble snow"!

My friends
Sampah .
terrible




No comments:

Post a Comment