Friday, May 6, 2011

AT LAST..... UPGRADED :)

Hey people . Im so sorry for not updating this blog for quite a long time. I've been busy with my studies, and now Im free for the whole month of may !! yeayy !

okaayy at last I've just upgraded to a new beautiful body. obviously im not talking about my physical body, but what am I talking about is my camera body :) and now I am so happy because the the pictures turned out to be much more beautiful compared to the camera I've used before. Durhh. Ive been waiting fo so long to own this cameraaaa! And im glad, finally you're minee! :)  Btw, Im still using Nikon. It has improved on the Iso performance. so I can reduce the amount of flash to be used and will still get better picture without flash .

So yesterday , I went to the Old Town White Coffee, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng with ayah and my uncle. They had their discussion on their latest business project. But I tell you , the place was so crowded with ppl , and I dont know why. ahhah So btw,  I brought along my new fav gadget . So, i got some pictures to share .





                                                       p/s: The pictures above were all taken w/o using any flash. 


So, I guess for now, Im satisfied enough with my new body , but my next target will be , owning a 7K body in 1 year time. :)) thats all for now, thankyou ! :)



fariszulkifli

No comments:

Post a Comment