Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FOOD PROJECT ! Day 1 : Nasi Lemak Darus, Subang jaya

Like what I've promised before, today is going to be the first day of my food, photo project ! So I went to a mamak place, in Subang Jaya ! It is not a new place to lepak since everyone has been here for so many times. In fact, some even comes on a daily basis.

I think most of the residents of Subang would have known this mamak and love this nasi lemak. But let me tell you, the parking there is terrible, so if you guys have the 'ong', you will get the parking :)
I got nothing much to talk. so here are the pictures :)







                                                                      The Chicken 


                                                                                              


                                                                                             Satisfied 


     
                                                                                                 Behind the scenes



No comments:

Post a Comment